- The Dell PowerVault Series brings the essential features of high-end storage to small-medium businesses — simply and affordably. These storage systems drive application performance higher for a wide range of businesses and applications.
- With its flexible connectivity options, the PowerVault arrays offer significant advantages for SAN/DAS workloads with outstanding IOPs, bandwidth, scale and latency.
- Designed to deliver the performance of flash with the best economics of disk, the PowerVault systems are the perfect fit for small-scale storage consolidation, application acceleration, and business continuity.
It’s really simple
Simple installation, intuitive usage and all the capabilities to perform management tasks.
- Customers can accelerate their configuration efforts and begin to use the PowerVault in 15 minutes!
- A new HTML 5 management interface is now the fastest way to set up a PowerVault system. Simply use the new intuitive web browser to configure and manage storage profiles, network connections, alerts and more.
- The new PowerVault ME Storage Manager (MESM) interface supports all major browsers, offering a rich feature set with a modern, responsive design.
- MESM lets customers handle common management tasks from convenient locations and at their own pace, for the tasks that make sense for their workflow.
- PowerVault also supports its own CLI and the REST API.
All the software needed to store, manage and protect your data.
The Future-Proof Loyalty Program is available to all customers delivering peace of mind, investment protection and of course a path forward that ensures a modern storage infrastructure will be in place.
Do you have a great idea? You want to know everything about our initiatives?