TASKalfa is a powerful range of products to handle your business needs and make you more productive, efficient, and agile. Inside this professional range Kyocera offers all benefits of their robust and innovative Technology.
TASK = job
Alpha = first letter from the Greek alphabet and stands for the most useful.
This professional line of MFP’s is offered through a closed channel of resellers that will be appointed, trained, and managed by Kyocera and TD SYNNEX.
TD SYNNEX has a dedicated experienced team and has a value-add service for A3 devices in place:
- 15 years’ experience
- A fully dedicated and trained team
- Portal (you can follow all actions from order towards delivery)
- On site specialized services: Delivery/Installation/Connection
General Reseller Conditions
- Access to pricing @ TD SYNNEX after evaluation and approval by Kyocera Document Solution Belgium
- Click contract through the online shop of Kyocera is required
- A reseller can offer TASKalfa towards end-users always inclusive delivery by TD SYNNEX, installation and contract by Kyocera
TASKalfa, a protected market
- Before any offer is made the VAT number of the end-user must be checked in the online shopmodel tool
- If the end-user is already assigned to an agent or other dealer no offers will be allowed
- If the VAT number is free the reseller is protected 6 weeks after registration
- Offers on TASKalfa (hardware/delivery/installation) are provided by TD SYNNEX
- VAT check + click price through shopmodel (separate section)
- After contract has been signed the hardware will be released by TD SYNNEX
- After delivery, an internal ticket @ Kyocera will be made for the installation & training at the end-user
- The Reseller will receive a quarterly commission on the contract
- The reseller can also ask for leasing conditions @ TD SYNNEX (>2500€)