ECOSYS Warranty conditions
Valid as from 01/04/2023
The warranty conditions on ECOSYS are ‘3 years onsite best effort’ if the units are situated within the Belux region.
The upgrade of warranty through a KYOlife or Shopcontract overrules the standard warranty with next business day and for the period extension.
The end-user will always create a ticket by via KDBE’s support platform https://care.kyoceradocumentsolutions.be/.
Not covered by this warranty:
- Physical damage due to transport or improper use. (see manual of the products) Cleaning and maintenance of the Product must be done in accordance with the user manual.
- Issues or damage caused by repairs and modifications performed by unauthorized third parties.
- Damage caused by the use of non-Kyocera certified products.
- All software and installation issues, including any change to software built into the product.
- All physical damage of deliveries towards the reseller and/or end-user must be resolved between the parties involved.
- Failures due to paper jams, other than caused by a manufacturing defect.
- Replacement of wear parts (e.g. feed rollers)
- Damage caused by connection to the wrong mains voltage.
- Damage caused by environmental factors such as excessive dust, relative humidity, gases
- and fumes, lightning, fire, water, etc.
- If the print volume exceeds the monthly usage cycle or the life of the product,
- specified in the user manual or in the product specification. The user manual and
- product specifications are published on KYOCERA’s websites.
In case Kyocera concludes that the intervention is done and the cause of the damage or issue is one of the above, we will charge a flat rate of € 106.00 ( travel & 0.5 labor incl.) + parts.
Installation cost remains as before: travel: € 124,00/labor € 124,00/hour end user prices.