Maximize your IT budget
Did you know?
Memory and storage upgrades can save you 3-5x1 versus buying new.
Overall benefits of upgrading
Faster memory and more storage for less
Spend savings on other necessary upgrades
Extend system lifecycle
Lower total cost of ownership
Boost productivity for more systems
- Increase efficiency and speed of deployments by increasing server SSD and DRAM
- Extend the life and performance of existing infrastructure
- Save on new server costs with Micron DRAM and SSDs
- 5-year limited warranty on server SSDs
- 3-year limited warranty on server DRAM
- Improve employee productivity and efficiency
- Enable PCs to quickly boot up, load files and run more applications with more efficiency
- Award-winning support from the experts at Crucial
- 3- to 5-year limited warranty on Crucial SSDs
- Limited lifetime warranty on Crucial DRAM
Micron Technology, Inc. serves the global memory and storage market with two distinct and complementary brands: Micron® for enterprise, cloud and data center applications, and Crucial® for home, office and gaming systems.
Upgrading with either Micron or Crucial memory and storage can breathe new life into existing laptops, servers and data centers, all for a fraction of the cost of new replacements. Not only do upgrades increase performance and extend the life cycle of existing hardware, they save you time and cost 3-5x less than starting from scratch with new systems.
1 Based on internal analyses of various system prices when compared to Micron and/or Crucial component prices on NewEgg.com and CDW.com. Reflects minimum and maximum calculated savings as of November, 2020. Illustrative of potential savings only as prices and savings may vary over time.