The Value Proposition
Built on software-defined compute, storage, and networking features of Microsoft Windows Server, Dell Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI delivers a fully productized, validated, and supported HCI solution.
The Strength of Two Enterprise Portfolios
Accelerate IT transformation and data center modernization with purpose-built hardware and software solutions while also eliminating the need to manage multiple vendor contracts.
Expert Support for your Hardware and Software Stack
From hardware support to software support, Dell Technologies is the single support line with 16.000 certified Microsoft certified professions.
Single Console Management
Industry-leading platform management tools integrate with Windows System Center and Windows Admin Center providing a single management console for the PowerEdge and Microsoft environment.
Dell Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI
Dell Integrated Systems for Azure Stack HCI are all-in-one, validated HCI systems that leverage an intelligently integrated foundation from Dell Technologies to deliver simple but proven enterprise-class deployment, maintenance, and support experience.
- Fully productized: HCI solution with foundational AX nodes, network switches, support, and deployment services
- Global availability: backed by Dell Technologies’ technical support, deployment, and consulting professionals
- Broad portfolio: Offerings with high-performance computing and low infrastructure footprint, addressing multiple use cases, application performance, and capacity needs, from Core to Edge
- High-performance architecture: that leverages technologies such as 25/100Gb RDMA networking and all-flash storage
- Integrated life cycle management: including full-stack updates of OS, BIOS, firmware, and drivers using Dell OpenManage Integration with Windows Admin Center
- Simplified deployment: Factory-installed Azure Stack HCI OS reduces deployment time and complexity
Do you have a great idea? You want to know everything about our initiatives?