Microsoft Teams Phone Bootcamp
November 7th & November 9th
While many organizations started with needs for online meetings and enhanced collaboration, they’re now evaluating what their needs are for a full communication solution.
Microsoft Teams Phone delivers a streamlined one-application solution that brings together calling, chat, meetings, and integrated Office applications.
To help prepare you for working with customers on upgrading their telephony solutions, we’ve worked together with Microsoft Teams Engineering to create the Teams Phone Bootcamp for Partners. This year we will also be including a Sales track with speakers from our Specialist Technical Unit to share our customer approach, propensity and methodology including toolsets to help your sellers and solution architects identify customers ready to make the transition to Teams Phone and how to structure the business case.
The bootcamp will be delivered live by Microsoft speakers in Americas/EMEA region on November 7th and in Americas/Asia region on November 9th. Partner individuals attending this event will have the opportunity to interact with Microsoft subject matter experts, through a moderated live Q& A chat.
- Welcome and Keynote: Microsoft Teams Phone – 10min
- Sales Focused: Identifying customer propensity and making the case for Teams Phone (Sales focused) – 50min
- Technical Session
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams Phone – 30min
- Teams Phone Feature and capabilities – 30min
- PSTN Connectivity options with Teams Phone – 30min
- Advanced Call Routing and scenarios – 45min
- Management and troubleshooting – 30min
- Roadmap and partner resources – 30min
- Questions and discussions – 15min